New Version of Timeline 3D for iOS!
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Thank to you all the beta testers who have been sending us bug reports and feedback over the past month. We have just released the new version of Timeline 3D for iOS to the App Store. New features include:
- Document format now compatible with Timeline 3D for Mac
- User interface optimized for larger iPhones
- Movie export allows on-device rendering of HD video
- Import documents and media from iCloud Drive and other sources
- Event categories allow color-coding of events
- Separate themes for screen presentations and printing
There are now two versions of Timeline 3D for iOS on the App Store:
- Timeline 3D (Free with in-app purchases)
- Timeline 3D: Education Edition (Paid up-front, no in-app purchases)
Both versions have the same price and functionality when all the features are unlocked.
All customers who previously purchased Timeline 3D for iOS will be automatically upgraded to the “Education Edition” so that all features will continue to work (including the new features) without any additional purchase required.
New customers are encouraged to try the free version of Timeline 3D for iOS. It allows you to create, edit, save, and present timelines at no cost. If you choose to export a rendered timeline chart (print, PDF, movie, slideshow, etc…) then you can add that functionality with an in-app purchase. If you are a long-time customer of the Mac version of our software, there has never been a better time to try out the iOS version too!
I like the app! Thank you!!
Can it sync via cloud ?
Katsunori Esaki, thank you for your kind words. The Mac version of Timeline 3D can simply work with files in one of your cloud drives, which will sync via that cloud service (iCloud, Dropbox, etc...).
The iOS version of Timeline 3D can import and export timelines to those same cloud services. However, changes won't automatically sync from within Timeline 3D as you make edits. So you will need to import a document to Timeline 3D, make changes to it, and then export it back into the cloud service for syncing.
Post a Comment